In this course, we will be looking at matter and energy in a variety of forms! We will learn how it measured and how to harness it for use in our lives.
Fun with Physical Science!
This marking period, you will be creating a science experiment focused on physical science! Each week, you will have a different element to complete. Here is an overview of the weekly requirements:
- Week 1: Observations
- Week 2: Research
- Week 3: Create a testable question
- Week 4: Decide of variables, constants, and control
- Week 5: Plan experiment & materials
- Week 6: Create hypothesis and decide on data collection method
- Week 7: Carry out test & collect data
- Week 8: Analyze date, organize & write conclusion paragraph
- Week 9: Present to class & post on student blog (in-class)